ONA’s most prestigious honor, the Cornelius Leadership Congress recognizes members and colleagues of ONA who demonstrate the leadership characteristics of Dorothy Cornelius in their work and with the Ohio Nurses Association.
The 2015 Cornelius Leadership Congress Induction Dinner takes place from 6pm to 8pm on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at the Hilton Polaris/Columbus.
New this year: Those who were nominated in 2013 AND those who are nominated this year will be inducted into the Cornelius Congress during the dinner and induction ceremony on Thursday, October 8, 2015. From now on, inductees will be inducted in the same year as their nomination.
A list of current Cornelius Congress members can be found here.
Congratulations to the following outstanding nurses and colleagues to be inducted October 8th, 2015!
- Tracy Ruegg – Mid Ohio District
- Jeri Milstead – Mid Ohio District
- Dorcas Fitzgerald – District 3
- Joann Repaskey – District 3
- Gaylene Englert – District 3
- Kay Ball – Mid Ohio District
- Karen Barr – Mid Ohio District
- A. Jonathan Stump – Stark Carroll District
- Kelly Trautner – Colleague
- Sandy Swearingen – Colleague
- Lisa Stonerock – Colleague
- Katharine Dalton, SONA
- Jacinta Tucker, East Central
- Geraldine Pangrac, GCNA
- Khaliah Fisher-Grace, GCNA
- Louise Aurilio, District 3
- Nancy McManus, Summit & Portage
- Patricia Gayle Bonaquist, District 3